Online Account Management lets you easily obtain your gas and electric bills any time from any location. Online Account Management gives you access to the following information:
- Account balance and details
- Bill history
- Payment history
- Bill payment online
Use Online Account Management to your advantage
With this service, sharing your billing information with multiple people in your business is effortless.
- Energy managers can access copies of bills to help manage energy costs
- Budget managers will have access to actual bill amounts to help maintain budgets
- Payment administrators can obtain payment due dates to coordinate approval processes and make payments quickly and easily online
Request Online Account Management today!
To use this service you will first need a Personal Identification Number (PIN). If you are a large commercial, industrial, manufacturing or institutional business, your DTE Energy Account Manager can assist you with obtaining a PIN. You will need to provide your Tax Identification Number. If you do not know who to contact, please call 800.477.4747 for assistance.
If you are a small business customer, no PIN number is required. Simply register here to begin using online account services.
The Online Account Management system is easy to use. If you are a registered user or are just curious to know more about Online Account Management, you can review the following step-by-step instructions to learn more.
- Register an Administrator (first time)*
- Create Additional Users*
- View Accounts*
- Make a Payment*
- Manage Users*
- Forgot Password*
Questions about Online Account Management?
See the FAQs