How To Participate
Prescriptive and Custom Incentives:
- Verify your eligibility. See sections P.3 through P.5 in the Energy Efficiency Program for Business Policy and Procedures Manual*
- Submit a Reservation Application to reserve funding. (This is required for all custom and De-lamping measures and highly recommended for the rest of the Prescriptive measures.)
Review the guidelines
for completing the Energy Efficiency Program for Business application
- Install your equipment or systems within 90 days of reservation confirmation.
- Submit the required documentation of project completion, costs and energy savings within 60 days of project completion.
- Submit your Final Application. Final Applications must be received within 60 days after project completion or by November 30, 2013 for the 2013 program year, whichever comes first.
- DTE Energy’s Energy Efficiency Program for Business Staff will review your final project documentation. Incentive payments will typically be sent within 4 to 6 weeks from the time that all the documentation is received and the field inspection is complete.
New Construction and Major Renovation Program:
- To determine if your project qualifies, please contact DTE Energy’s Energy Efficiency Program for Business Staff before you start your design at 866.796.0512.
- Download the New Construction Application* for details on the program and application forms.
- Full details of the program can be found in the Policies and Procedures Manual*.
Questions? Please contact us:
Contact the Energy Efficiency Program for Business at 866.796.0512.
PO Box 11289
Detroit, MI 48211
This Web page provides a general program overview only. For full program specifications and requirements, please see the Energy Efficiency Program for Business Policy and Procedures Manual* and our FAQs. The Policies and Procedures document outlines the rules and processes that govern the program. Applicants must follow the program rules as detailed in this document and the accompanying application. By signing the application agreement form, the customer agrees to all rules and requirements in place on the date of signature.
2013 Rebate Program Status
Available funds paid as of
- Orange arrow shows funds paid to date
- Blue arrow shows funds that have been paid to or reserved by our customers
Once 100% of the available funds have been paid or reserved, a waiting list will be initiated.
For more information, or to reserve your rebate, please contact the Energy Efficiency Team at 866.796.0512.