Use Michigan Made Products and get a 15% incentive bonus
The DTE Energy Michigan-Made bonus is designed to reward customers who use Michigan-made products in their energy-efficiency projects — while also helping boost our state’s economy.
Business customers who install Michigan-Made products at their locations in 2013, will qualify for a 15% bonus on each eligible measure installed.
Both Prescriptive and Custom measures are eligible for this offer — if they meet the following conditions:
- The purchased product(s) must have been at least 50% manufactured and/or assembled in Michigan (exclusive of packaging).
- An affidavit* is required from the manufacturer of each product installed, attesting to the product/measure meeting the criteria. (The affidavits are available from participating manufacturers*.)
- Each affidavit must be attached to the Application. (If the Application is filed electronically, the affidavit(s)* should be attached to the email submission.)
How to apply
To receive a Michigan-Made bonus in addition to base incentives:
- Download and complete the latest version of the 2013 Program Application.
- Find a list of Michigan-Made manufacturers* on our website.
- Check the Michigan-Made box for each incentive that meets the requirements (above).
- The interactive PDF Application will calculate the Michigan-Made bonus automatically.
- Submit your Application between March 1 and Nov. 30, 2013 and complete your project by Nov. 30, 2013.