Commercial and Industrial
DTE Energy offers a comprehensive Energy Efficiency Program for Business. It provides unique opportunities for your Michigan-based companies.
Are you looking for a contractor to support your upcoming energy efficiency project?
You may want to start by searching our Designated Trade Ally Directory for contractors. While you don't have to use one of the Designated Trade Allies listed, we provide this list of contractors who are trained in our program and have participated in the past.
Are you interested in becoming a DTE Energy Designated Trade Ally?
Call 866.796.0512 (select option 3) for more information about becoming a commercial and industrial Designated Trade Ally.
- Priority onsite training and customer co-visit by the DTE Energy energy efficiency team
- Opportunity to participate in advisor/focus groups, pilot programs, events, etc.
- Reduces your project cost to customers with energy efficiency incentives
- Lends credibility to your business
- Allows networking with other trade allies
- Assists in introducing new technologies and selling higher efficiency equipment
- Designated Trade Ally Training at DTE Energy offices in Detroit
- February 14
- March 14
- April 11
- May 9
- June 13
- July 11
- August 8
- September 12
- October 10
- November 14