Our Gas Midstream businesses own and manage a network of natural gas storage facilities and transmission pipelines serving the Midwest, Ontario and Northeast markets. We are one of the leading owners of gas storage nationwide.
Our assets include:
- Ownership interest in the Vector Pipeline, which connects Michigan to the Chicago and Dawn, Ontario market centers
- Ownership interest in the Millennium Pipeline, serving markets in the northeast, including New York City
- Own and operate Bluestone Gathering System, delivering Marcellus Shale gas in Pennsylvania and New York to Millennium Pipeline and Tennessee Pipeline.
- Own and operate 90 Bcf of natural gas storage capacity in Michigan at the Washington 10 storage complex.
- Through our natural gas utility, we offer a range of gathering, storage and transportation services for the Michigan market.
The chart below provides an overview of DTE Energy's wide range of natural gas services.
Click the subsidiary name to navigate to its Web site.