Our power and industrial projects provide private, utility-type services to select, energy-intensive industries. We put our energy-industry expertise to work for you, so you can focus on your core business.
For more information, visit our subsidiaries' Web sites:
On-site energy projects
- DTE Energy Services owns and/or operates on-site energy projects throughout the country with automakers, steel companies, large commercial and industrial businesses, and the pulp and paper industry.
- Our on-site energy management services include chilled water, compressed air, waste-water treatment, fuel supply, power generation and price risk management.
- In the pulp and paper industry, DTE Pet Coke helps businesses significantly reduce energy costs by replacing natural gas and fuel oil energy sources with pulverized petroleum coke.
- DTE Biomass Energy converts methane emitted from decomposing trash into electricity, steam and pipeline quality gas at more than 20 landfill recovery sites in 14 states.
- By collecting and turning harmful greenhouse gases into a renewable source of energy, we've recovered more than 900 billion cubic feet of landfill gas to date - a positive environmental impact equivalent to planting more than 4.5 billion trees.