What Is EDI?
EDI is the computer-to-computer communication of business transactions in a standard format.
- more efficient inventory management
- minimal manual interventions
- improved data accuracy
- optimizing system and business process efficiency
- lessened paper usage
- reduced lead time
Is EDI right for my company?
When deciding if your company should sign up for EDI, consider the following:
- Is your company currently doing a minimum of 25 transactions with DTE Energy Supply Chain Management per year?
- Can your company seamlessly integrate EDI transaction data with current application processes?
If you answered "yes" to both of these questions, then you are well on your way.
Please complete the EDI Trading Partner Survey. We will contact you about creating the interface.
If you have further questions regarding EDI, please e-mail the EDI help desk.
The information contained in this Web site is for informational purposes only. It does not alter, amend, or otherwise supersede any existing or future contractual term or condition. Furthermore, nothing contained on these pages is intended to constitute any form of an offer to provide or purchase any good or service.