If you have serious or chronic healthcare needs, you and your family will likely have questions and be faced with important decisions about your care. DTE Energy recognizes your focus should be on healing and recovery rather than to navigate the complex maze of healthcare. That’s why we have partnered with our health plan carriers to offer members a more personalized level of care through Case Management support.
Case Management programs provide you with an organized, comprehensive and coordinated approach to your healthcare needs. Offered as part of your health plan, there is no cost to you and all of your information is kept confidential. Offering ongoing education and support from a team of experienced, licensed healthcare professionals, the goal of Case Management is to help you better address your unique health challenges, as well as avoid more serious—and costly—health issues in the long term.
How a Case Manager Can Help
Case Management Programs allow you to get highly personal care and the most from your healthcare resources and services:
- Better understand your condition and treatment options
- Coordinate care between all your doctors
- Keep on track with treatment between doctor’s visits
- Connect with local community resources and support groups
- Get medical supplies/prescribed equipment
- Look for ways to keep your costs low, such as recommending a preferred facility and identifying procedures that may be avoidable
To enroll in your health plan’s Case Management program or to get more information, contact your health plan:
Blue Cross Blue Shield 800.845.5982 or www.bcbsm.com
Blue Care Network 800.662.6667 or www.bcbsm.com
Priority Health 800.446.5674 or www.priorityhealth.com
HAP 800.288.2902or www.hap.org
Aetna 800.654.9158 or www.aetna.com