Low Income Senior Citizen Gas Rate
This special rate is designed for low income seniors, to assist them in maintaining continuous gas service year-round.
To qualify for this rate:
- You must be age 62 or older
- Your household income cannot exceed 125% of the current federal income poverty level standard
- The rate applies to your full-time, single-family residence, or your separately metered dwelling in a multi-family building
- This rate may not be used for an alternate or seasonal residence
- Your gas will not be shut off during the heating season (October 1 through March 31)
- You will receive a $6.00 credit on your bill every month
- Missed payments will not be subject to a late payment fee
If you are eligible and want to be placed on this rate, please contact us at 800.477.4747.