BioGreenGas Sweepstakes Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Eligibility: DTE Energy natural gas residential customers who enroll in the BioGreenGas program and have an account in good standing are eligible for this Sweepstakes. In addition, customer must be enrolled at the time of the drawing to be eligible. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Michigan who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion
- How to enter: You will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes when you enroll in the BioGreenGas program, If you’re interested in entering the Sweepstakes only, please send a postcard entry – print your name, address, phone number and email address and mail to: DTE Energy, BioGreenGas; One Energy Plaza, 1600 WCB; Detroit, MI 48226-1279.
- Prizes: there will be a Grand Prize (a $1,200 Visa gift card) winner and a Second Prize (Apple® $500 gift card) winner. For a total of (4) Grand Prizes and (4) Second Prize. Please note that Apple® is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- Timing and Drawings: There will be a total of four monthly drawings. The final date to enter the sweepstakes is July 31 at noon. Entries received by the last day of each month will be included in the subsequent monthly drawing(s). The drawings will be held on the 10th of May, June, July, and August to ensure all enrollments are accounted for and included in the monthly drawing. Winners will be notified via email and or phone. Arrangements will be made to deliver the prizes to the winners at that time. Odds of being a winner will depend upon the total number of entries received.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- Limitation of Liability and Disputes: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless DTE Energy, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize.