If you're having trouble managing your energy bill, the Your Energy SavingsSM program offers assistance. We'll help you make improvements to your existing home at no cost if you meet the qualifications*.
The following services are available through approved weatherization agencies and subcontractors in your community:
- Installation of five compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs
- Replacement of inefficient refrigerators -- based on on-site testing -- with high efficiency ENERGY STAR refrigerators
- Installation of a high-efficiency variable speed motor when replacing a gas furnace
- Installation of insulation and infiltration improvements
- Replacement of inefficient equipment, such as furnaces, with high-efficiency equipment
- Installation of programmable thermostats - gas heating only
- Energy conservation and weatherization education
*To qualify for Energy Efficiency Assistance, you must be eligible for the Department of Energy weatherization program and your household income must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
For more information about this program, please call 866.796.0512.
How do I enroll?
To enroll in this program, please contact your local Community Action Agency. View this list, sorted by county, to locate the Agency that serves your area. You may also phone the Michigan Community Action Agency Association at 517.321.7500 or visit them online at www.mcaaa.org.
2013 Rebate Program Status
Available funds paid as of