Review eligibility requirements
- Your heating fuel or all electric heat provider must be DTE Energy.
- Your home must have been built prior to January 1, 2008, and be a site-built single family home, detached condominium or connected housing with three stories or less. Each unit must have its own meter, mechanical equipment and entrance.
- Your Residential Insulation and Windows Program Rebate Application must be completed in its entirety and submitted within 30 days of the installation.
- Only work performed to the conditioned spaces of an existing structure is eligible (i.e., new additions, garages, and enclosed porches are not eligible).
- Your Residential Insulation and Windows Program Rebate Application must include receipts and supporting documents showing number of windows, minimum square footage requirements and energy performance rating certificates/stickers.
For full eligibility requirements, please review the Program Terms and Conditions on the rebate application form*.
Complete and submit your rebate form
- Download, print and complete the rebate application form*.
- Once the application has been downloaded and completed, there are three ways you can submit it:
- Scan and e-mail form with all required documentation to DTE-Rebate@icfi.com.
- Fax form with all required documentation to 877.663.9435.
- Mail form with all required documentation to:
DTE Energy Insulation and Windows Program
535 Griswold St., Ste. 111-501
Detroit, MI 48226
Rebates through the Residential Insulation and Windows Program are available on a first- come, first-served basis.
Questions? Call 866.796.0512.
2013 Rebate Program Status
Available funds paid as of