SEM is a comprehensive approach whereby "organizations" systematically manage energy use to continuously improve energy performance and reduce energy waste. The offer is available on a first-come-first-served basis to qualified DTE customers.
- Typical SEM participants save 2 to 8% of annual energy use.
- DTE SEM incentives for verified savings $0.05/kWh and $0.30/Therm.
- Identification of low cost/no-cost energy savings opportunities and capital controls energy savings opportunities.
Requirements for Enrollment in SEM
- Annual electric energy use greater than 15,000,000 kWh.
- Customer must have a functioning Building Automation System (BAS) or equivalent.
Ready to get started?
Contact Feras Karim 248.980.4054 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org.